Before You Sell, Call Tracer Electric for a Mobile Home Certification

If you are thinking of selling a used manufactured or mobile home in British Columbia, first it must have a certification label from the CSA Group (formerly the Canadian Standards Association). The CSA mark on your unit shows any potential buyer that it has been inspected and tested by an accredited third party, who certifies it meets all required safety standards. You can save yourself time and trouble if you call Tracer Electric Inc to perform a mobile home certification in the Kamloops or Salmon Arm areas before you list it for sale.

A professional electrical contractor, Tracer Electric can inspect and certify your manufactured or mobile home, as well as performing any necessary modifications or upgrades. You will need a new CSA certification mark if:

  • The original label is missing
  • Additional electrical work has been done
  • Electrical work was done or altered without a BCSA permit

We Handle the Paperwork for You

Tracer Electric Inc will work quickly to obtain your CSA certification. We complete all the necessary forms and take care of required permits. Do you or your realtor think your mobile home might need certification or recertification before it can be offered for sale? Contact us with your questions and to request a free quote for our certification services.

Copyright Tracer Electric Inc 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice